Monday, February 25, 2013

All about New England Weather Center

Hello, my name is Stephen Boyle. I am 18 and about to enter college in the fall. My major will be meteorology. I have always had a passion for it since I was about 5 years old. You can follow New England Weather Center on Facebook by searching New England Weather. Or on youtube search Stephen Boyle. I frequently post videos about the weather on youtube. I hope you all come back, and I will always stride to provide the best forecasts for you all.

2 comments:

  1. Trombones issued long tones from a balcony on the corner of Franklin and Fell streets in San Francisco's Hayes Valley neighborhood. Soon more brass players answered from another balcony, as if the building itself were sounding off. המרכז הארצי

    ReplyDelete
  2. I frequently post videos about the weather weather in lake district on youtube. I hope you all come back, and I will always stride to provide the best forecasts for you all.

    ReplyDelete